SubRosaSoft.com Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 4.0 of MacForensicsLab for Mac OS X.
Maintenance contract customers will recieve a package with a new USB dongle for version 4.0.
License owners that have purchased MacForensicsLab after October 19th 2011 are entitled to receive a free upgrade to version 4.0. Please contact sales@MacForensicsLab.com for more information about upgrading.
Changes and Updates in version 4.0
MacForenicsLab 4.0 once again ups the standard for Mac forensics tools. The new version brings many new features along with rock solid stability and big speed improvements.
The latest version of MacForensicsLab features a redesigned interface allowing tasks to be carried out using fewer clicks for faster results. The examination process has also been improved with the addition of better bookmarking, more auditing control, and other improvements.
- Redesigned main window interface.
- Button panel replaced by the Action menu and context sensitive menus.
- User can now select which plugins are run by the Audit function.
- Acquisition information can be added to or deleted.
- Users can now move bookmarks between folders.
- Totally revamped search window.
- Updated device and volume navigation.
- Better bookmark management.
- Rewritten backend code for faster functionality.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility.
- User addable and creatable audit plugins.
- Bug fixes.